AinaCo, Inc. is committed to customer privacy. This simply means that we do not, ever, release private customer information to anyone for any purpose*.
- Purpose of use: If we ask you for personal information such as your name, address, E-mail, phone number or credit card number, this information is going to be used only for the purpose that is clearly stated when we ask for this personal information, such as delivery of goods or billing.
- Limitation on content: We will not ask for personal information not related to the business you, the customer, and AinaCo, Inc. are transacting.
- Removal of personal information: If you ask us, your personal information will be removed from AinaCo, Inc. systems upon the completion of transaction that information was collected for. We will not delete personal information until transactions are confirmed to be completed. You can request that we delete your entire account, your address and access information, or just your financial information. Please understand that if you do request your account information to be removed from our system, your account history and details of your previous orders with us may become unavailable.
- Data security: All financial information for non-online transactions provided by customers who prefer us to keep such information on file for their convenience will be stored in a manner making this information inaccessible through the Internet (we will store it on a standalone computer system or removable media).
- Transaction security: If we provide a way for you to pay online for your purchase, we will provide a secure link for transmission of your credit card information. This link may be provided by AinaCo, Inc. or a contracted online vendor. In the latter case that vendor is responsible for the authenticity and quality of the secure link.
We will not contribute to spam! AinaCo, Inc. will never share any personal information about the customers, including E-mail addresses, with any other commercial or non-profit entities including those collecting "purely statistical information".
*We will have to share personal information that is available to us with law enforcement agencies if so required by law.